Banner

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sick Kids Hospital Gets $4100 Donation From 6 Year Old...

... And she's raising even more as we speak!

An amazing little 6 year old girl by the name of Julia, has written a book called "I Can Do Anything". 100% of the sales she makes goes directly to Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto.

Julia wrote the book while recovering from surgery at the Hospital For Sick Children because she wanted to help out the hospital that helped her out so much.

I know this has nothing to do with Internet Marketing, but Julia's story touched my heart and I just wanted to write about it and put a link to her site on my blog.

So check out the interview below that City TV did about Julia and make sure you go to her site http://www.icanbeanything.net and make a donation! Sick Kids Hospital is a great hospital and well known around the world.




John

No comments: