Banner

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Get Internet Marketing Coaching From Michael Cheney

In my last blog post I told you about the Internet Marketing coaching program I joined that was offered by Michael Cheney.

Well last night I sat down with my cup of tea and tuned in to our weekly live streaming coaching show. Michael started off by talking about a special offer that he sent out to his lists for another coaching program that he is offering. The majority of the people on this live coaching show had received the email and some people even contacted Michael to ask him why this offer is so much cheaper than the $4000 we paid.

The main differences why we paid more is because we are getting more personal coaching from phone calls and longer email access to him as well as a few other goodies. Just being able to talk to Michael on the phone to ask him anything I want is worth the $4000 to me.

I do realize that not everyone has $4000 to invest in an Internet Marketing coaching program like this, so you'll be blown away when you check out the price Michael is offering this system for.

If you are a beginner you might be wondering... "Is it easy to set everything up to start making money right away even if you have never set up a website before?". Yep, it sure is easy to set up. In fact, a 14 year old kid used this exact system to make $18,076 in less than 3 days.

Now I'm not going to waste your time by writing 10 pages of what you will be getting in this program and thanks to good old Michael, I don't have to. Michael has put together a short video explaining it all.

I will warn you though, he is limiting the amount of members because of all the content and personal email access he is giving to you, so he will pull the offer soon. He doesn't want to end up in a situation where he can't give you the total support you need because he is busy helping thousands of other members too.

So hurry over before it's too late and check out all the stuff that Michael Cheney is giving away.

**Update - I just found out that the offer is coming down at 9PM EST on Thursday June 12th.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: